Thank you for visiting be&one!
be&one (“be&one”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is a platform through its website and apps to a community of registered users (“users” or “you”) to engage in a variety of activities such as inspirational quotes, happenings, structured online diaries, mood tracking and proposals to improve the mood.
Before using any of the be&one services, you are required to read, understand, and agree to these terms.
- You will not give false personal information to be&one or you will not become a member without someone else's permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we cancel your membership, you will not be a member again without our permission.
- You will not use the site for your own commercial gain
- If you are not an adult, you will not use be&one.
- If you are a convicted sex offender, you will not use be&one.
- You will ensure that your contact information is accurate and up-to-date.
Our child information policy
be&one should be used by adults. If you find that your little child has given personal information without your permission,
please contact us.
We can change this policy and terms from time to time and we will post an announcement through website, e-mail and
notifications. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Using any service or
viewing any content constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Policy as modified.
- The contents of this site are not psychological / psychiatric recommendations. Users declare that they have reached
the content with their own will. Site administrators are not responsible for damages that may result from the use of this
content by users.
- Content on the site is suitable for adult access. By accessing the site, users express and warrant that they are fully
qualified under the law to which they are entitled.
- Content on the site, images quoted / copied cannot be made without the written permission of the site administrator.
The moral and financial rights of the site owner are reserved.
What information do we collect?
be&one cookies do not collect personal information.
be&one utilizes third-party services such as Google Analytics to help analyze how our platform and mobile applications
If there will be any need of cookies, the browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new
cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. We recommend
be&one uses services like Google Analytics to help analyze and understand how our platform and mobile applications
are used and performed, so that we can make be&one more appealing to you. These tools capture data about how individual
users are using our site and mobile applications. This includes event logs, device type and device configuration settings
such as language, crash data and other data but never personal information. These third-party services treat the analytics
through our use of these services.
What you provide to us?
We collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our platform. This information allows us
to provide you with a customized experience. We collect the following types of information from our beloved
- Registration: You don’t have to be registered to use some features of be&one such as Homepage (Information, sunrise & sunset quotes) & Happenings. To be able to use all of be&one’s features, you need to complete the registration form. As part of this registration form, we require your e-mail address and password information only. Please keep in mind that we don’t store your password. The personal information that we collect from you is limited to information that we require in order to provide our services to you.
- User Profile: We ask you to provide some information such as your first and last names, email address, your birthday, gender. In addition, you may choose to include photos of yourself in your profile.
- You can edit, update, access or delete your personal information if you are terminating your registration with be&one.
- We receive and store any information you enter on our platform or provide to us in any other way except your password.
be&one is very committed to protect your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party. We may send emails with be&one related news, some articles in the relevant topics, quotes or surveys. You may also receive notifications from us. We send these emails and notifications to you based on receiving your consent at registration or later. If you do not want to receive email or notification from us, you can “unsubscribe” from e-mailing and turn off the notifications. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system emails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us unless you terminate your registration.
- be&one may collect and use information regarding the geographic location of your
devices. If the location data contains
your personal information, then be&one will treat this location data in accordance with
this Policy. Additionally, be&one asks your permission for location services. These
services provide you with sunrise and sunset information as well as the timing of the
happenings such as new moon, planetary retrogrades, eclipses, solstices etc. You can
turn on or off location services anytime or during your registration process.
- We receive and store some types of information when you interact with us. be&one
and our authorized agents automatically receive and record some "traffic data" on
their server logs from your browser and apps such as be&one cookie information, your
IP address and the page you requested. be&one uses this traffic data to help diagnose
problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website. This does not
involve collecting any of your personal information.
- be&one and its authorized agents may collect information about the device you're
using to access be&one, its operating system, unique device identifier, device settings
such as language and crash data. Which data is specifically collected depends on the
type of device and/or system running on that device. This data again helps us diagnose
problems with the site and/or mobile apps and analyze trends. This does not involve
collecting any of your personal information.
- be&one may collect and display the total counts that page has been viewed. This
includes User Profile pages.
Sharing your information
We assured that we will not rent or sell your
personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information
only as described below:
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In
these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business
assets that is transferred. Moreover, if be&one, or substantially all of its assets,
were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- Protection of be&one and Others: We may release personal information when we
believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with a law; to enforce
or safety of be&one, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging
information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit
- be&one Personnel: be&one personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors
may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of be&one business.
- Data Storage: Your encrypted personal information is stored on servers provided
by a third-party cloud-based service provider that protects and stores your data in
a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
- Service Providers: be&one may share user information as well as information
from tools such as cookies, log files, device identifiers and location data, with
third-parties that help be&one provide services to you ("Service Providers"). Our
Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary for be&one to provide our services. be&one requires Services Providers to protect your data in a manner consistent with this Policy and to limit the use of such information to the performance of services for be&one. be&one may also remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with Service Providers, including combining your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you.
- Your be&one account information is protected by an encrypted password for your
privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to
your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for
example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our
employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
How can you contact us?
You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, suggestions or complaints.